Ms-L Performing Arts Exchange
Ms-L was conceived and formed by Liu Li with the aim of introducing all forms of Chinese performing arts to the West. It’s twin objectives are to assist in adapting Chinese productions to the British theatre and to tailor the finest British shows for the Chinese stage. During March and April this year, Ms-L is proud to present the stunning Chinese dance drama: The Embroidery Girl For 8 performances around the UK.
It’s a real rarity for a Chinese state theatre company to tour in the UK and the Jiangsu Wuxi Song and Dance Troupe is one of China’s best. This is the first time this much-celebrated show has been performed in the UK and 2018 sees the debut of it’s revitalised and updated incarnation.
So don’t miss out (Click
- Tue 27th March, Cambridge Corn Exchange
- Thu 29th March, Guildford G-Live
- Fri 30th March Swansea Grand Theatre
- Sun 1st April Portsmouth Kings Theatre
- Tue 3rd April Manchester Dancehouse
- Thur 5th April Coventry Albany Theatre
- Fri 6th April, Coventry Albany Theatre
- Sat 7th April Coventry Albany Theatre
More About MSL
There Follows an interview by ‘The Stage’ magazine, the paper featured Liu